well we are almost done with week two of homeschooling. We took last week off for spring break with everyone else. It's actually going pretty well. For the most part, Tristian's behavior has improved. It's not 100% great, but hey, he's a 10 year old boy. That's to be expected. It is however, back to the kid I know him to be. I have noticed a lot that he is lacking, things that he should have learned a long time ago. Simple multiplcation and division, brainstorming. I feel better and better about my decision everyday.
I've been using my camera every chance I get. took lots of pictures of "the cousins" over spring break. I took pictures of my kids for portraits. I think they turned out pretty good. I think I might could be pretty good at this photography thing. However, my current dilemma is that I don't have props for indoor photo shoots.
By the way Sarah, I never remembered to tell you I'd love to do some pics for you. Just let me know and we'll figure out all the details! you've got my email
Tristian will be in Time Steps, Rock of the Ages. It is an awesome ballet that The Eagle and Lone Star Ballet are creating, yes this is a never before done ballet!. It will have rock from the 50's to the 80's I think maybe even the 90's.... April 3rd & 4th. Tristian has been very busy with rehearals. He gets to do the "Thriller" dance and will get to be full zombie costume!
I think that just about gets us covered and updated. We're waiting for a "blizzard" to come through. But knowing how the Panhandle is, we'll just see how big this storm really is when it gets here! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds great! I will email you soon.
Glad home schooling is going well for you. I wanted to talk to you about it at the Open House but it was kind of hectic.
Do you know how much tickets are for the ballet? That sounds like it'll be awesome and I'd love to go!!!
Post a Comment